hit counter script

Producers!

This blog will now only post tracks which the artist wants posted!
So if any producers want a medium for there new tracks... here ya go! Just e-mail your stuff and people all around the world can hear it.

Send all tracks along with backround information to,
houseobsessed.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ralph Falcon vs Austin Leeds & Terranova - I Need Someone To Shake Me (Klauss Pelaez Mash-Edit)

A nice Mash-Up here from our friend in Miami Klauss Palaez!
Anyway enjoy and let me know what ya think of it?

Ralph Falcon vs Austin Leeds & Terranova - I Need Someone To Shake Me (Klauss Pelaez Mash-Edit)




And remember if you want to promote your own stuff on HouseObsessed just send me a e-mail to houseobsessed.blog@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Check out my web blog :: モンスタービーツ